Your shopping cart
Your shopping cart is empty!
Let me help you spend some money :)
- Date published: 13/10/2018
As battery balancer has played a vital role in the battery bank system. and usually, the balancer cannot be repaired if damage occurred, the right way to install a battery balancer becomes quite important, that's why we released this tutorial to help new customers to connect the system in the simplest way. just comply with the following steps to install the balancer to your batteries with ease
Connect balancer to batteries as the following order:
1. Red cable connect positive/+ pole. Black cable connect negative/- pole.
2. Connect the batteries as the pictures. You can connect all + pole firstly, and then - pole to avoid short circuits.
The Battery Balancer | Equalizer(s) must be installed on a well-ventilated vertical surface close to the batteries (but, due to possible corrosive gasses, not on the batteries!)
2) In the case of series-parallel connection, the midpoint interconnecting cables must be sized to at least carry the current that arises when one battery becomes open-circuited.
- In the case of 2 parallel strings: cross section 50% of the series interconnecting cables.
- In the case of 3 parallel strings: cross section 33% of the series interconnecting cables, etc.
1. If there are extra cables, please leave the tubes of the terminals on it to avoid short circuits.
2. Please avoid any of the 16 terminals touching each other.
Connect the HA01 24V Battery Balancer
2. Connect the HA02 48V Battery Balancer
3. Connect the HA03 96V Battery Balancer
the way to connect a battery balancer is the very first step when you own a new balancer.
Any further question about battery balancer, please fee feel to let us know.